META: Greetings to all!

fifthdimensionalmind at hotmail.com fifthdimensionalmind at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:42:00 PST 2011

Hello one and all. As you can probably tell from this very first post,
I am indeed a newcomer here. Fresh meat, one could say. I'm one of
those people that's has tons of characters running around in my mind,
doing all sorts of mixed up things, considering the lack of structure
when they all get together. It's quite neccessary to set some
boundaries for them by putting them into a nice story format, before
it turns into a melee in there.

Metaphors aside, I'll definitly enjoy my time here, and even though I
don't have any stories posted yet, don't worry. I'll be posting
something you should find interesting before too much longer.
Hopefully everyone will enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them.