LNH20/ART: Kindle drawing

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 3 21:31:22 PST 2011

On 12/3/2011 8:40 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>       Andrew has pointed out to me that Kindle is supposed to be black.  I've
> done what I could to correct this with many layers of Prismacolors, but I
> couldn't do anything about the facial structure.
>
>       http://www.dvandom.com/drawings/kindle2.JPG

I've lost track.  Is Kindle supposed to be a 1970s character too?  If
so, you nailed her costume.  8{D>

>       Dave Van Domelen, has a no-pets lease, so getting a pony for Christmas
> wouldn't be a good idea.

Aww!  Pony!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.