LNH20/ART: Kindle drawing

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Dec 3 19:40:12 PST 2011

On 12/3/2011 7:00 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>       Pretty much as soon as Kindle was proposed I had an idea how I wanted to
> draw her, but it took a while for me to get around to it.  I spent a lot of
> time blending pencils over markers, but in the end the scanner decided not to
> pick up the subtleties very well.  So I played with the blur tool, and was
> generally happy with the results:
>
>       http://www.dvandom.com/drawings/kindle.JPG
>
>       I also tried adding a black fill background and blurring the borders:
>
>       http://www.dvandom.com/drawings/kindlenight.JPG

Yeah, that's good.  I'd lost track of who draws stuff on this newsgroup.
  Though yes, I know Tom draws stuff.

>       Dave Van Domelen, got snowed in and felt like drawing.  It was either
> gonna be Kindle or a pony.

Well, which one would you rather have for Christmas?

--
(signed) Scott Eiler, who's been stuck drawing Nazis lately.  8{C>
-------- http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/ ---------

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.