FAQ: rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Fri Dec 2 14:59:45 PST 2011

Andrew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> writes:

> You know, I've been wanting to volunteer to polish up both this and the
> main LNH FAQ for a while, but there's always been more projects.  And
> there's probably always going to be, so hey, I'll volunteer now!

Feel free!  The easiest thing to do is probably to start with the current
version and mail me an updated version.  The only tricky part is making
sure your mail client doesn't mangle the lines or the wrapping or whatnot.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>