LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Thu Dec 1 17:18:35 PST 2011

In article <9bb8bc5c-3935-454c-ba1a-b6bf14d310a3 at y6g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Adrian James McClure  <lord_soldeed at yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Nov 29, 6:50 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 05:17:37 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>> >      Scav is still around, just not on RACC.  In fact, he's on the "Calvin"
>> > chatserver with me and Perron right now.  calvin.eyrie.org port 2035, a sort
>> > of hybrid MU*/IRCclient.
>>
>> Is fun, I recommend it!
>>

>I'm afraid I'm not a tech guy so I don't really know what any of that
>means. What would be a good IRC program for Mac?

     I've been using Atlantis to connect lately on my Mac, recently switched
from using tinyfugue on my eyrie.org account.  You may need to set a
keepalive code depending on your ISP to avoid it quietly disconnecting on
you, but I can provide the code.

>> >      Dave Van Domelen, also chats with Jameel on facebook....
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, avoids Facebook until people poke me
>> with sticks.
>
>Facebook chat has been very uncooperative for me lately for some
>reason.

     Oh, I meant chat in the colloquial sense.  I avoid Facebook Chat like
the plague.  Don't like the interface.

     Dave Van Domelen, notes there's a fair amount of City of Heroes neeping
on the server too.