SW10: Summer of Discontent #1: The Plan

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:14:48 PDT 2011

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 02:23:05 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 8/27/2011 8:51 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 01:58:02 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

<snip>
>>> Hmm, I'm going to need a flowchart to explain my thinking here.  I
>>> consider "The Plan" to be Part 1 of one thread, and "2014" to be Part 1
>>> of another.  Or shall I just say "Oops" and say 2014 is Part 1 and The
>>> Plan is Part 2?
>>
>> You could give them different titles?
>
> Done!  At least going forward.  Please now read this story as "Summer of
> Discontent #1", and 2014 as "Time Bounce #1".

Very good then!

>> Hm.  I'm wondering if, even if the Darkness is kept on a leash, something
>> might happen like when R'lyeh rises in The Call of Cthulhu...
>
> Heh.  I'm behind on my Cthulhu Mythos, though I know R'lyeh rising is a
> bad thing.

Well, basically, it sent a dark wave through the underminds of the world,
giving widespread bad dreams to the psychically sensistive and tipping
those near insanity over the brink.

> But thanks for the comments, Andrew.  I've revised this story
> accordingly at:
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=discontent1.txt

Hmmmm, lessee...

> "The Chinese are allowing more reproduction now. But any family that has
> more than one child, has to all enter the Trillions' ships."

Eesh, that'll do it.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, humma humma buzza buzza