HCC: E-Mail Only! Re: HCC #22: Voting is Open!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 27 18:57:20 PDT 2011

On 8/26/2011 6:29 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Voting for High Concept Challenge #22, "Somebody Else's Characters", is
> now open, via web form at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9X8FD9N . I will
> keep the voting open until 5 pm U.S. Pacific time, Friday 2 September 2011.
>
> Lay on!

It seems I've wandered into the middle of a Survey Monkey maintenance
period.  (http://blog.surveymonkey.com/2011/08/data-center/)  They
recommend I not deploy any surveys on their site until Monday.  I wish
they'd mentioned this when I was *setting up* the survey...

Under the circumstances, all votes from the survey are suspect.  So I
hereby declare voting by e-mail only!  Sorry for the confusion...

I have a spam filter.  All regular posters in this group are past that
now.  If you aren't, please follow instructions in response e-mail to
get your vote through!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.