HCC: HCC #22: Call for Extension Requests

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Aug 25 17:29:12 PDT 2011

We've reached the end of the contest period for #22 ("Somebody Else's
Characters").  We have two stories we can vote on (thank you Jamas and
Dave).  I've received no requests for extensions, but I'm going to wait
one more day just to make sure.  If no requests for extension come in
within 24 hours of this notice, I will open voting tomorrow.

Last call, drink up!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.