LNH: LNH Comics Presents #507: Introducing -- THE LNH!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 02:28:07 PDT 2011

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:29:54 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> As the Ultimate Ninja walked into the room, he could see that it was
> already filled with the usual suspects.  Time Waster Lad, Super Apathy
> Lad, Procrastination Boy, Coward Lad, and various others.  Everyone in
> the room seemed to be eating nachos.  Some day -- some day -- I will
> burn this place to the ground, thought Ultimate Ninja.

Whoa!  Um... jeez, Ninj, maybe you need another vaca-- no! Stay back!
AAAAAAAIEEEE

> "And as for you -- Leaping Nacho Hurter..."
>
> "You can call me The LNH for short if you want."
>
> "No.  That's not going to happen.

Heeheeheehee

> "Coward Lad is a special case.  He saved my life once."  The Ultimate
> Ninja hesitated as if remembering some adventure of his that no one had
> bothered to write a story for.

References to things that haven't been seen on-screen make the universe
feel bigger!  Plus four!

> "No, I didn't say that.  But if you do want join -- you're going to have
> to last one minute with me in the Peril Room."

Oh, well, makes sense, I--

> "Hey,
> UN!  Better stop the fight.  Something is screwy with the Peril Room
> safeties.  UN?"

Heeheeheehee.  This was good, but I wish you'd implied what caused it.

Of course, the mysteriousness of it helps with a future resurrection...
hmm... gives the possibility that it might be All Part Of The Plan...

> Both Leaping Nacho Hurter and Nacho the Leaping Nacho are Free For Use
> Characters.  Yeah, I know Leaping Nacho Hurter appears to be dead -- but
> you can bring him back to life if you want or something even cleverer.

Mwahaha yeah I'm probably not gonna do it.

> Should have been writing Beige Midnight #9 instead of this.

Never!  Shackling yourself to one story slows you down; giving yourself the
freedom to write other stuff helps both.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, both!