MISC: One Day at a Time: answer time! 2!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:22:23 PDT 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:52:25 +0000 (UTC), James Mason wrote:

>> I'm wondering why you are not questioning why I'm typing in all caps.
>
> That's a very good question the answer is no one likes you or your
> work.

Nooooooo, you're awesome~

>>Yes. Bro, why you no share the love?
>
> I- I thought I was :(

For your perusal.  A man on the verge of insanity.  The chevrons of doubt
bracket his every sentence.  Yet even within the depths of madness, he
cannot imagine what lies in wait... in the Kittyman Zone. *musical sting*

> Ok that's enough of that sillyness. Now then I've been thinking of
> subtitleing the series so that people won't mistake it for a 70s
> "Drama." Maybe something along the lines of "The Chronicles Of Mike
> Kittyman what do you people think?

Despite what Scott says, I don't think "Chronicles" is especially
pretentious.  That said, I think something more appropriate to your
radio-show-esque format would be best.  Perhaps "The Further Cliffhangers
of Mike Kittyman"?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, "(Mis)adventures" works too, though.