SW10: Summer of Discontent #0: The Villain War of 2011

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:55:35 PDT 2011

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 04:02:44 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Eric X calmly said, "You have no choice.  I will not admit claims of
> spoilage while I occupy your den of evil."

Admit claims of spoilage?

> "My allies are unconvinced.  They will not invade your nunnery
> themselves.  But to them, any physical incursion will be just another
> neighborhood tension to them.  Any computer incursion you claim tonight
> shall not have happened.  And please don't claim rape.  That's why I
> brought the gynecologists."

Ohhhh, I see.

> An invader gagged the Mother Superior.  Eric X said, "Really.  No
> further comment."

Huh, interesting.  Not "Villain War" so much as "Villain Petty Slapfight",
but a very good portrayal of the mindset of the kind of people who would
take actions like these.

> (von Shaitan) The Mother Superior of that place stated that her mind had
> been fogged by an invading mentalist.  In my church we fear this is the
> start of a Federal suppression of all churches, using rogue mentalists
> as pawns.  We specifically would like to ask the location of one Wendie
> Robinson, until recently with a government superhuman team known as The
> Combine.

Interesting.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, time to catch up on RACC.