[META] Projects in progress and release advice

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:12:14 PDT 2011

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:23:14 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:

> I'm looking for advice for how/when to release them. I'm not sure if I want
> to push two or three issues out a week, both because I don't want to spam
> people's inboxes with my writings and because I don't think I could
> maintain the pace. What are you suggestions?

Personally, I think two a week would be fine, but for your pace-setting
sanity and for the people who don't like gratuitous amounts of RACCery as
much as I do, I'd switch between them.  Perhaps Super Wizard - HNL - Super
Wizard - Big Law, repeat until one ends?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wizardly!