BP/META: Pointless Posting Man: The Great RACCtastrophe

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:54:10 PDT 2011

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:29:47 +0000 (UTC), Tim Munn wrote:

> He droops a little, his
> underpants helmet sagging wearily over his brow.  He pushes the helmet
> up, it falls back down.  The elastic has gone out, the result of his
> constant preparedness.  It sags again.  He opens the flap; he's a one-
> eyed ogre.  RAWR.

That's disturbingly adorable.

> There are no more words to describe Pointless Posting Man.
>
> Copyright 8.8.2011 by Tim Munn
> written 2:14 a.m. - 4:18 a.m.

Um.  Yeah, I can totally see this being written in the small hours of the
morning - it has that feel of a braindump, even considering the
intentionally stream-of-consciousness style that these stories are usually
written in.

...I was going to say that I thought it was a bit *too* chaotic, but
reading over it again, it actually makes significantly more sense.  Neat -
that's a hard trick to pull off.  Well-done!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Dirk Gently!