ASH: Blast from the past, old outline notes!

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Tue Aug 9 15:04:02 PDT 2011

     Sorry about the lack of new content lately, been too busy with the move
and the new job will probably keep me too busy (mentally, anyway) to write
for a while.  But while packing, I found some old hand-written notes and
decided to scan them for posterity.  Or posting-erity.  Whatever.

     http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/ASH/ASH12notes.JPG - includes annotations
because I can barely read my own writing in some places.

     http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/ASH/Spearnotes.JPG - no annotations, these
are rather clearer.  At the time, I wasn't sure if this would go under the
ASH imprint or not, hence the "ASH??" in the upper left.

     Dave Van Domelen, has almost everything he owns in boxes now.  Obviously
not the computer yet, though.