HCC/MISC: Team Xero #11

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 7 15:14:55 PDT 2011

On 8/6/2011 8:34 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
> Two agencies are again emperilling the world in their eternal battle for
> world superiority! And, in this special episode, a very special guest star!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-xIdIiY1fY
>
> And again, the eternal battle with non-English accents to make the words
> semi-intelligible.

... Of all the possible guest stars Team Xero could have that would fit
in with its motif, I actually guessed the right one.  And his power
certainly had an interesting effect.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.