SW10: Superhuman World 2011 #0: The Briefing

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Aug 2 18:58:14 PDT 2011

On 8/2/2011 6:15 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:51:37 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Earth-Balance is facing a new ice age.  The Trillions sucked them into a
>> war against the Infrared Sunbreaker Choir, who responded by changing
>> Earth's orbit.
>
> Ah, I didn't realize that was *caused* by the Trillions.

The Trillions may have caused it, but they weren't exactly to blame.
Still, Chancellor Wyatt is not caring about that little detail.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.