[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #16: The Tragedy Of Sharkasaurus Rex, Part 6

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:18:15 PDT 2011

On 2011-07-29, at 11:53 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:57:10 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:
>
> Hm, a lack of word wrap on this one.  Strange.  Not that my client can't
> handle it...

Yes, I've been experimenting with leaving the wrapping off lately. I know why it was originally implemented, but is it still a requirement anymore? Do we all have sufficiently clever mail clients these days that the 80 character hard-line wrap limit is not longer needed?

>> "Smile, you son of a bitch," spat out Brody Dharma as he flung the sphere.

> How did I not see that coming from a hundred miles away?

And I thought I was being too obvious with the "Brody" name and the "Gonna need a bigger gong" line :P