META: Real life RACC/LNH Con in 2012?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:51:31 PDT 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:03:54 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> 1)   Would you be willing to fly to such an event?

If I had money for a plane ticket, yes.  ...kinda doubt I will by that
point, but.

> 2)  Would you be willing to drive to such an event?

Well, I don't own a car, but I'd certainly be willing to bus or train if it
was close enough... unfortunately, considering I live in Pittsburgh, "close
enough" for me and "close enough" for Arthur seem to be mutually exclusive.

> 3)  Would you go to an event that was held in the city you lived?

Of course!

> 4)  Are you a billionaire or multi-millionaire that would be willing to
> pay to transport every RACC'r to your swinging mansion for the con?

Not yet!

> 5) When should this RACC Con take place?

The summer seems to generally be the best con time...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, of course, for some of us, we need to
factor in Antipodean summer...