LNH/Meta: 19 years and still alive...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 14:56:57 PDT 2011

The LNH is 19 years old today... which means...

....there is only one year left to prepare for the big 20 year
anniversary!!!!

But seriously, way back during the 5th anniversary Drizzt gathered up a
bunch of essays from the LNH writers of that time and posted them to racc.

http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2007-April/003453.html

I thought it might be nice to do the same thing for the 20th, so I'm
putting a call out for anyone who has ever been an LNH writer or reader
to send me an essay, or thought, or something.  Doesn't have to be big.
  A pithy sentence will do.  And I'd figure I'd get this out now since
some writers (like myself) seem to take forever to write stuff... so
this gives you a year or so...

Send them to me by April 26th, 2012... arspitzer at earthlink.net

Or I guess you could post them yourself to racc, (or ac.lnh, or that lnh
livejournal... http://lnhers.livejournal.com/ if you want) on April 29,
2012...

Arthur "Will wait till April 25 to write mine.." Spitzer