SW10/HCC: April 2011 #2: The Satanists with the Silver Skull Machine

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:37:53 PDT 2011

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:16:54 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> All righty, then.  I shall have to be careful with anything I add to the story,
> though.  The forces in play will squash *typical* Victorians like they were
> space unicorns, and throwing in a Victorian wizard to save them will make it a
> whole different story.  And if I keep a Victorian world accessible for future
> plot fun, it cheapens the multiversal blockade the Superhuman World is under.

Well, that's where the Engines of Reality come in, don't they?  It's their
power that opens/closes the gate, and once they're gone...

> Not that the challenge is insurmountable, but I'll have to get back to you with
> the response.

Sounds good!

> Heh heh.  You have stumbled upon my Master Plan to take plot items off the
> board, not put them on.  First the Wolf-Woman of Tennessee, and now the Engines
> of Reality.  When I say Twilight of the Superhuman World, I mean it.

Innnnnnnnteresting.  I like it; just be careful that you don't
oversimplify.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, look what oversimplification did to
Superman.