SW10: December 2010 #7: Cauldron Book II Part 7 (of 7)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:17:21 PDT 2011

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 01:53:28 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> You know, when you can't even complete step *one* of your absurdly
>> complicated plan to rule the world...
>
> Heh.  Whenever this guy tried to rule the world before this, he had help.  Or
> more accurately, he *was* the help.  Others had The Plan.

My goodness.  What a dork. XD

>> ...by the way, you explained who this was, but not *why*; why invisible,
>> why banging about.
>
> Okay.  Big guy, small bus.  He's really *not* a ninja; he's a super-strong
> mercenary who can turn invisible.  Summer was just starting to realize that as
> he came on the bus.  Oooh, he must hate enclosed spaces.

Ahhhh, I see, I see.  Donkdonk!

>> Weak!  Next time try something that doesn't scream "HAY I AM IN UR HEAD".
>
> Trope!  I'll admit, I don't have first-hand experience at being mind-controlled,
> so I have to guess what it would be like.  I figure it must be like dreaming
> when you're half-awake:  you get this random thought in your head, and you say,
> "Hey, I didn't mean to think that!"  So *something* must be in your head.

Oh, I didn't think this was badly-done - quite the opposite!  I agree with
your assessment of what mind control must be like.  I was mocking his
feeble attempts at it.

>> Excellent attempt at explaining everything you can think of.
>
> Well, then.  In the edit, any other answers go here.  Any questions for the
> characters?

Not other than the ones you've already answered!

> But feel free to hold off for later.  Thanks for the comments, Andrew.
> Commenting and editing must take away from your writing time, especially as
> RACCies Night approaches.

Honestly, it's more like "I'm putting off/getting distracted from writing
and replying to stuff on RACC feels more productive than rereading old
articles about Magic: The Gathering".

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, true facts.