ASH: SupraCon '96 questions

Andrew Burton tuglyraisin at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 22:51:28 PDT 2011

Hey, all!

After watching way too many convention panels starring the "Stargate:
Atlantis" cast members, I've begun working on a little ditty for ASH
that's going to be in the format of SupraCon '96 convention report,
specifically someone taking notes during the Lady Lawful & Doctor
Developer Q&A panel.  To that end, I was wondering if anyone out there
would like to suggest questions that people from the audience might ask
the two.

As noted, the convention takes place in 1996, probably around April or
May.  This means LL&DD have been dating for less than six months, so
their dating is still a bit of a rumor.  It also means Doctor Developer
has only been a quasi-reformed super-villain for about a year.

So, if you've ever had something you wanted to ask LL&DD, now's your chance!

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com
http://utilitarian.us - A Guide to Esoteric Technology in Paragon City