LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #41

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 06:15:13 PDT 2011

On Apr 20, 12:46 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Need roster entries for:
>
> DNSDaemon
> JavaBug
> Far.net.heit 451...
>
> Of course none of this is set in stone just yet...
>
> Arthur "Join the Brotherhood..." Spitzer

I suppose it falls to me to create the pages for the first two, as I
created them.

DNSDaemon... a techno-organic demon with red skin, whose only
exhibited power so far is to teleport, accompanied by a cloud of smoke
and the smell of brimstone and burning AOL disks.  Probably has other
powers relating to both the techno-organic and demonic natures.

JavaBug... a guy dressed in an outfit that resembles a bug of some
type depending on the artist, whose powers of increased strength,
speed, agility, and fighting ability increase with the more coffee he
has in his system.  HATES decaf.