LNHY: Looniverse Y #8: 'Just Add Water...'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 21:38:17 PDT 2011

On 4/18/11 6:55 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> <:Greetings, New Master of All that is Corrupt!:>
>>
>> "Whuh? You talking to me?"
>>
>> <:Of course. You are the Leader of the System Corruptors, are you not?:>
>
> ... Well, that sequence answers some questions I had about how someone
> named Kid Enthusiastic became a master villain.
>
> By the rules of this universe, it's perfectly logical for a well-known
> elder mythic being to come back as Weird Erotic Swimsuit Lass or
> something. When elder mythic beings come back, I do like to see them
> adapt to their new modern world.
>
> So, yes. Nice plot twists, and a nice start to a story.

Thanks for the comments...

Actually, Exciting Leather Strap-On Lass is more a parody of Lilith that
first appeared in The Daily Short Short Story #5-6...
http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnhy/Daily.Short-Short/
,which was kind of parody of the Adam and Eve story in Genesis...

Arthur "The less you know the better..." Spitzer