MISC: Movie Trailer #3

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 23:41:14 PDT 2011

                  "I'm a special type of doctor.
                            A fertility doctor."

            "Are we talking about having babies?"

                       FROM JUDD APATOW

   "Dr. Cobb has a job offer he would like to discuss with you."

                      "Is this a job placement?"

                            "Not exactly."

                 DIRECTOR OF KNOCKED UP

 "The couple's sperm and egg are mixed in a test tube.
  Then we place the fertilized embryo inside your womb."

     "Then nine months later you break in and steal it."

        "Well, no, it's not like that: it's strictly legal.
                It's called surrogate motherhood."

     YOUR WOMB IS THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

                   "We need to open her up."

                   "You mean a Caesarian?"