SW10/HCC: April 2011 #2: The Satanists with the Silver Skull Machine

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:07:12 PDT 2011

Scott Eiler wrote:
> During review, the next RACC High Concept Challenge came up: Secret of
> the Silver Skull Machine. At first I was going to pass, or at least give
> it its own story, because no machine would be the most powerful thing in
> *this* story. But then I realized, I'd already put a machine in! It knew
> the risks. And it could have won.

Less than two days after posting the challenge, and already two entries.
Super cool. Am looking forward to more!

Speaking of which, I'm not clear how some aspects of these challenges;
I'm assuming I can submit a story for the challenge if I want, it just
wouldn't be eligible for voting, correct?

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre