META: And so it begins

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:04:19 PDT 2011

Ok it's the end of the week lets get answering!

"That's an interesting idea.  I don't have any questions for you,"
THEN IM NOT ANSWERING YOU!

"MAN am I that unpopular that no one wants to ask me questions?" OH
GOD IT'S TRUE! *CRASH* AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh....

"One question which should probably be on your FAQ: Why are all the
stories in script format?" To make them easier to edit.

"I can't keep the names straight. Who is who in this comic?" Bill
Smith IS Mike Kittyman Alexander Bernadetteson is Sir Greg  John is a
cu- I mean The Arch Mage everyone else has one name so they are less
confusing.

"Can I get a few more questions? I will answer them at the end of the
week." Yeah guys this is quite a small amount of questions!

"Here's a few: Does this series have any planned length or ending?
What's
the deal with the mysterious voice?  When are you going to give your
editor
a raise?" Thank you. Anyway I don't have a planed ending for the
series but I do have a planed ending for the current arc. Let me tell
you this, the voice will not be the only thing that grants people
powers. I give people money in the first place?

"When are you going to finish chapter 12?" When my editor finishes
editing it!

Well that's it. That's all the questions I wish you guys asked more
questions though. YOU PEOPLE ARE LAAAAAAAAAAAAME! And with that I
leave. FOR NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!