LNH/REVIEW: The Tribuations of Kid Review #6

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:37:19 PDT 2011

On Weds 6/Apr/2011 Andrew Perron (pwerdna at gmail.com) replied:
>> Also, the time where I jumped around some
>> issues of _Limp-Asparagus Lad_ with the intention of coming back and
>> filling them in later *and then never doing so* still sits in my memory
>> as a warning on my ability to procrastinate.
>
> Hah! I am... jeez, am I the *only* RACC writer who's ever kept such a
> promise? @_@

Off the top of my head, there are definately three such instances, with
a probable fourth, at an incident rate of 50/50.

On the 'never got around to filling the gap' side: myself with _Limp-
Asparagus Lad_, and Kyle Lucke with _C.H.E.E.E.Z.A.R_/_C.H.E.E.E.Z.E. Corps_

On the 'eventually got around to filling in the gap' side: yourself with
_Digital JUMP_, and Dave Van Domelen eventually finished off the 'Crazy
Guy takes over Hell' storyline from his Superguy series _Crazy Guy_, albeit
in a new series (_Exarchs_) and in greatly truncated/summarised form.

There may be others, of course.

---
Saxon Brenton