[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #3

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:02:38 PDT 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> Okay, I think I figured this out.  Before posting Super Wizard #1, Wil
> traveled back to the 1930s and spent a decade working his way up in the
> pulp industry.  It's the only logical explanation.

This series is being written with very little plotting or forethought.
The "Cosmic Tournament" that I set up in the previous issue was
basically the *only* overall planning I've done. Usually I just put down
what sounds entertaining and interesting, trying not to get caught up
with on "good writing" so much as concentrating on "good fun".

What you read is rarely very different from the initial draft, short of
some basic spelling/grammar corrections and minor wording changes to
make things read easier. So on most occasions, I have no idea what's
going to happen in the next issue any more than the readers :P

NEXT ISSUE: DOUBLE THE DANGER IN DOUBLE-HELL!

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre