LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #41

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:03:19 PDT 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:29:09 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

Splicing together several posts here...

> I thought it could make some interesting stories.  But I suppose that
> will be up to other people since I don't have any plans... please feel
> free to chime in anybody who thinks splitting up the BoNV is a horrible
> idea...

Quite the opposite!

> But that being said, I suppose if no one is against this idea we should
> discuss, which villain is going where... and what villains will be on
> the team...
>
> Here's a possible line up with two of my characters (Free For Use) along
> with the old standards... I figured I'd limit myself to one each.  (And
> maybe Color-Error Man's Brother-in-Law could be like the mascot of the
> East Coast team -- think Snapper Carr).

I'd actually add even more new characters!

> LNH Writers and Non-LNH Writers feel free to suggest Free For Use
> characters that you would like to see in the Brotherhood (and whether
> they should go in the East or West.

Hmmmmmm.  Man, I don't have many villains, do I? (Not ones that would be
appropriate, anyway...) Oh, hey, though Phoenix Down is exactly in that
mold - and I already declared him Free For Use!  Woo!

> Also I'm not sure where the West Coast team would be based... what is
> the West's equivalent of Net.ropolis?  I suppose Saxon would know.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head... C|Netral City, perhaps?
I don't even know what the net.name of LA would be.

> East Coast BoNV
>
> Based in Net.ropolis
>
> Mister Homage (Leader)
> ------------=
> 1 - Color-Error Man
> 2 - EraserHead
> 3 - Grim
> 4 - Gritty
> 5 - Hooded Ho`'ood Win II
> 6 - Romantic-Innuendo
> 7 - Rumor Monger
> 8 - X-Intruder
> 9 - Continuity Porn Star
> 10 - Angst

I'd take out X-Intruder, at least - too based around old newsgroup memes,
IMHO.

> West Coast BoNV
>
> Based in ??????
>
> Lagneto (Leader)
> -------------
> 1 - Amnesia
> 2 - Captain CoreDump
> 3 - Hiatus
> 4 - Plotchopper
> 5 - RobGoblin
> 6 - Revamp Lass
> 7 - Professor Perhap
> 8 - Repetitive Lad
> 9 - Chuggernaut
> 10 - Demented Designer

Hmmmmm.  Not quite as sure who to cut here...  Of course, I've never really
been sure of what Hiatus *does*.

Oh, wait a sec - Rob's been using Professor Perhap in a sort of
cosmic-protectorish way over in EDM, hasn't he?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 03:20:01 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> I vote for Lagneto's Brotherhood to be based in LAN Francis.com. ;)

Ahhhh, yes - play off X-Men status quo.

> Oh, poor poor JavaBug and DNSDaemon, I barely got to use you over in
> a.outSiders (in the "heroic" Brotherhood: Lagneto, Grim Gritty, one of
> the Hooded Ho'od Wins [shall we call her HHW III or IV?], and those
> two originals).  I'd probably not want them on the same team as
> Professor Perhap, as in System Corruptors #30 they apparently had
> killed him (it seems he got better).

Woo!  Good stuff.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, refresh daemon~