Meta/StarFall: Introducing a Legacy Character to a New Universe

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 03:12:48 PDT 2010

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:30:27 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> A few questions:
>
> 1) Does that exposition make sense in regards to what is already known
> about the setting?

Indeed, seems sensical enough - I especially like the possible fracturing
of time to create it.

> 2) How would *you* write the two characters?

I'd dispense with trying to make them strictly representative of the
American right and left.  Instead, I'd focus on a specific issue that they
disagreee on.  This, I suspect, will decrease the levels of charicature.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and stuff.