No subject

Sat Sep 18 19:01:21 PDT 2010

all the characters shown in Beige Countdown #0 plus Old Comics Man), the
Agents of P.U.L.P., the Society of Wireless Heroes, the August One (AKA the
original Occultism Kid), the Net.tastic Nine (or, at least, the four who
appeared in Dvandom Force), the various incarnations of Warlord, the Legion
of Net.Hippies, the Legion of New-Wave Heroes, Macroman's year-or-so in the
past... and, probably, others I can't recall off the top of my head.

I'm trying to at least get a vague idea of when these characters were
active, as well.  What'cha think?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, whap bam boom.