HCC: High Concept #13 - A Legacy Reclaimed

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Tue Sep 7 12:35:00 PDT 2010

In article <1c09d4a3-17f5-4b60-9a32-1af26ee85ccd at h7g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Tom Russell  <joltcity at gmail.com> wrote:
>Ooh! This kinda thing fits rather neatly in my wheelhouse. Will
>definitely be posting a story before the deadline.  Speaking of
>which...
>
>;-)
>
>==Tom

     Oops, sorry about that.  Let's go with a deadline of the end of the
calendar day Central Time September 25.  Any antepodean entrants might do
well to email me if they're going to be butting up against the deadline, in
case there's any further moderation wonkiness.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, will also consider an extension if anyone's almost
done by the 25th and shoots him an email requesting it.