META: Raccowrimo

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 21:53:12 PDT 2010

On Oct 22, 3:32 pm, Wil Alambre <wilalam... at gmail.com> wrote:

> How many RACCateers are interested in a sort of NaNoWriMo challenge? A full thirty-issue series over the course of November, an issue posted to the newsgroup a day. I propose using the imprint WRIMO with these, which like ACRA and HCC, would be attached to the title's normal imprint.

I know for certain I won't be able to do an issue a day. I write much
too slow for that, and I think a lot of writers are the same way. Tom
Russell might be the exception to the rule - or at least he was, back
in the day when he was starting.  Not to mention there are days when
I'm not even on the computer at all.

Instead of an issue a day, how about an issue a week?  Four issues a
month instead of thirty could work out better.