HCC: High Concept Challenge # 14: Surprisingly Awesome Animal Hero

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 9 17:14:56 PDT 2010

On Oct 9, 4:39 pm, Tom Russell <joltc... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, ladies and gents, there it is: choose an animal, gives it powers
> (or mechanically-reproduced abilities) to your hero, and surprise your
> readers with their awesomeness.  The deadline will be November 6th--
> four weeks on the dot hopefully avoiding the need for a one-week
> extension.

Please believe me when I say:  my latest story involves a cargo ship
sinking in Alaska, I've been waiting for this plot challenge to fill
in some excitement, and Nell the Waitress already got salmon powers
off-panel.  I may have to bring in Kristi the Animal Girl too.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ :

neverwas.htm

2010/waitress.htm

2010/sinking.htm