[META] Introduction to the LNH?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Oct 8 19:43:45 PDT 2010

On Oct 8, 5:06 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:06:56 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
> > I could join in if you let me write the viewpoint character Clueless
> > Lad.
>
> That is exactly the kind of viewpoint character I was thinking of!  I was
> also thinking, though, that it'd be more of a cooperative thing, rather
> than certain characters being assigned to certain writers or whatever.

Well, yeah, dialog will work better under one master writer's strong
hand.  I'm talkin' to *you*, Andrew.

Perhaps, though, Clueless Lad might be a cadet in the Science Police
or whatever the LNH calls their highly technological police force.  On
mission, the LNH discover that this cadet has the power to negate any
power he hasn't heard of.  Uh oh, the LNH needs to educate this guy
fast.