[LNH] [META] Introduction to the LNH?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:52:10 PDT 2010

So, I've been thinking.  As we all know, big, long-established universes
are hard to get into, due to their large and varied backstory.  Therefore,
I've decided that the LNH could use a "first stop" for newbies; an
entertaining one-shot that gives a reader all the background data they need
to know to read and enjoy a story that takes place in the Looniverse.

My question, then: Who would like to get in on this project?  I'd like to
collect contributions from as many writers as possible.  It doesn't have to
be much; suggestions would be as good as actual writingbits.  I was
thinking of setting up a Google Doc that anyone who was interested could
edit.

What do you think, sirs?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, plotplotplot