RACCCafe: A Return to the RACCCafe

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:52:27 PST 2010

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 03:20:41 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

>   Fiddle faddle.  There are any number of countries (here in Australia,
> over in Britain...) where a minor can be in a pub as long as they're in
> the company of a responsible adult...
>   Oh.
>   Okay then, Kid Enthusiast doesn't get to go to the RACCCafe.

Kid Enthusiastic: And so, the four went off on a quest to find the
Character with Responsibility...

Casey: Is that really what you're going to parody here?  I mean, forget the
whole Woody Scandal thing and focus on the fact that it's one of the most
fondly-remembered early LNH stories...

Kid Enthusiastic: Okay, we'll do Legion of Occult Heroes instead!

Casey: Well, we do have two magic-powered characters here-- oh, looks like
they fled at high speed, leaving only an expanding cloud of dust.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Tazakles Gambit?