[LNH/ACRA/WRIMO] Anal-Retentive Archive Kid: A Judicious Use Of Overkill #5

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:55:09 PST 2010

On Weds 17 Nov 2010 Andrew <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to wonder what the consequences of ARAK's premeditated turn
> to the Dark Side will be, and what Elizabeth (who, I believe, is a
> vampire) has to do with the villain's apothesis plot.

Because I read far too much TV Tropes wiki I am trying to subvert the
outcome of the story direction. How well that is done remains to be
seen. I'm trying for "internally consistent but out-of-left-field",
but I'm aware that what I have in mind might come out "bland" or even
"train wreck".

And yes, you're quite right, Elizabeth is a vampire. But it's the
type of vampire that is the reason that Mr Tokufuja specified her for
the ritual. (And that hint still leaves two possible interpretations
of what 'type' refers to).

---
Saxon Brenton
Still need to find the exact words from Anakin Skywalker about killing
"their men, and their women, and their younglings..." from _Revenge of
the Sith_ so that I can mess with your heads.