ASH/WRIMO: Coherent Precogs for November 2010

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Mon Nov 1 19:20:53 PDT 2010

     Okay, I've decided to take a stab at RACC-WriMo, with the ASHistorical
mini-series "Catman: Minor Arcana".  I'm going to try to post on Saturdays,
with the following tentative schedule:

     November 6: #1 "Coins" - set in 1989
     November 13: #2 "Staves" - set in 1993, give or take a year
     November 20: #3 "Cups" - set in early 1998
     November 27: #4 "Swords" - set in late 1998

     http://dvandom.deviantart.com/art/ASH-Edouard-the-Catman-184275946 shows
the star of the miniseries, Edouard the Catman.  And it will tie in with one
of the plotlines in ASH...shouldn't be too hard to guess which one.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, also posting this now to let the modbot learn
"ASH/WRIMO" as a valid tag.