ASH: Horde Software Platform for Super-Villainy

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon May 31 18:25:13 PDT 2010

On May 29, 4:26 pm, dvan... at eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>                 HORDE SOFTWARE PLATFORM for SUPER-VILLAINY
>                      an ASH Universe Resource File
>                     copyright 2010 by Andrew Burton

Maybe it's just me, but I like reading reference materials more than I
like reading stories.  I guess I always did.  I started reading
science fiction because I'd run out of history books to read at my
local library and had to get by on "future history".

I also like short posts.  If something on a terminal takes more than
two minutes for me to read, I either start skimming it or I save it on
a portable device for later.  And Usenet does not lend itself to
portable devices nowadays.

... Anyway, this made sense and was enjoyable to read.