LNH/META: Manga Man Visionaries

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 14:30:17 PDT 2010

On May 18, 2:24 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since Manga Man keeps coming up in my writings (including, hint hint, Beige
> Countdown #4), I'd like to know what his character-defining stories are.
> Obviously, he first showed up in the Cosmic Plot Device Caper (and he was a
> major antagonist in Tales of the LNH), but did he ever get an origin, or a
> day in the spotlight?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, zamblfx?

I think the answer to this may be buried somewhere in the Tales of the
LNH archives, or possibly somewhere in System Corruptors.  It's been
far too long since I read the archives of either to tell you which
issues to look in.

I used him once, in a flashback issue, making him responsible for
Skunk Girl being an anthro (and thinking she was Panta's cousin), but
that's about it.