Meta/LNH: Free For Use Is Go

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:31:54 PDT 2010

Since nobody seems to have any problems with the concept, I'm going to
start impementing this on the wiki.  The short list of characters that I
don't own that I'm going to put under this status includes:

Cannon Fodder
Ultimate Ninja
Catalyst Lass
Irony Man
Doctor Stomper
Cheesecake-Eater Lad
Fuzzy
Multi-Tasking Man
Sister State-the-Obvious

In addition, I'll be putting these characters of mine up for free use:

Library Lad
Weirdo Boy
Boysenstrawblue Alan "Steve" Berry, The Fastingest Man Alive
Police Chief Trouser
Phoenix Down

...and probably others later.

Anyone else want to toss up someone to the community toy box?  And are
there any other traditionally "public domain" characters that I should be
switching over?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and what about Scarecrow's brain?