StarFall: Silver Arrow #1: The Hornet's Nest

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 01:53:17 PDT 2010

On May 5, 3:16 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting.  I'll leave more than that to Kid Review, but I'll definitely
> be reading the next issue.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, yes, yes, soon...

Looking forward to reading what Kid Review has to say.

Personally, I'm finding the supporting cast to be more enjoyable to
write for than the protagonist, especially Jade Wong and Captain
Mitchell.  While I've been playing Hugh/Silver Arrow in an RPG for
about a year now, I haven't had time to explore his relationships with
his supporting cast in very much depth, or persuade the GM to give him
a decent nemesis - so far, his only real nemesis is his teammate, the
party's anti-hero tank who goes by the moniker "Meatshield".