SW10: March 2010 #1: The Rise of Cap-Macaya

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat May 1 18:50:24 PDT 2010

On May 1, 8:15 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 00:41:24 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> >> Wait, there's a Martin Luther King street in Germany?  Or... are we in
> >> America now?
>
> > No, Bonn-Germany has all sorts of streets named after foreign
> > dignitaries.
>
> Ohhhhh, okay.  ...in real life?

Why, yes it does.  I gave myself "MLK-Strasse" as a plot concept, and
I went to great lengths to find the one city in our real world that
actually has one.  Bonn also really has that "German-American Business
Club".  As sometimes happens, my research actually helped advance the
plot.  8{D>

> You should probably toss off a bit of exposition the first time someone
> uses their powers in an issue; either that, or do a roll call at the
> beginning.

Thanks for the reminder, Andrew.  Every issue is someone's first,
after all.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or both.

"Roll Call:  Wyatt Ferguson!  Powers:  Anything for a Buck!"

... I went to see the Kick Ass movie today.  Wyatt's kind of like Kick
Ass, in the middle of things beyond his skill level.  But Wyatt's been
at it for twenty-five years and he's picked up some stuff, kind of
like certain superhero spouses should.