[META] Been a long time

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:41:30 PDT 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:42:54 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> Hey, it's me; Ted "Arsenal" Brock, founder and primary writer of the
> StarFall imprint from way back when, as well as the LNH title
> a.outSiders. Well, it's been a while since I've been able to log in
> and read RACC - almost ten years, by the looks of things.

Oh wow neat!  Your stuff was good!

> I'm not going to ask what I've missed; that'd be pointless. ;)  Just
> wondering what's currently going on.

I appeared, started writing, disappeared, came back, disappeared for much
longer, started writing again, and started running the RACCies and making
all kinds of non-story posts.

> Unfortunately, after we
> stopped working together, my quantity went downhill.  I haven't had
> anything print-worthy in several years.

Just being part of a writing community has upped my output manyfold.  It's
great.

> Here's to the new blood I see, and the old-timers that I recognize,
> and the not-so-old-timers I don't recognize!

Why thankee!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, use for Yaynet!