[META] Been a long time

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 22:03:18 PDT 2010

On Mar 29, 10:20 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We're fine, for the most part.  The Apathy Beast came along and
> started gnawing on our legs, causing various projects to slow
> to a crawl.  In response Tom devised our current plaything, the
> High Concept Challenge

Though to be honest, I more-or-less stole the idea from a series of
Rapid Prototype contests they had over at shmup-dev.com.  I tried
entering once or twice but I never followed through because when it
comes to video game design, speed is certainly not my strong-point.

I'm glad it seems to be working, though; getting more than one Saxon
Brenton story a year is certainly a treat. :-)

==Tom