[META] Been a long time

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 29 18:47:46 PDT 2010

On Mar 29, 5:42 pm, Phantasm <phantom_belc... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, it's me; Ted "Arsenal" Brock, founder and primary writer of the
> StarFall imprint from way back when, as well as the LNH title
> a.outSiders. Well, it's been a while since I've been able to log in
> and read RACC - almost ten years, by the looks of things.
>
> I'm not going to ask what I've missed; that'd be pointless. ;)  Just
> wondering what's currently going on.

Last night I went to visit my favorite groups from ten years ago.  One
group was all ads.  The other was a post-apocalyptic wasteland where
the last old regulars sat there with shotguns, arguing with everyone
else who'd post there.  Compared to the rest of the modern Usenet,
RACC seems to be thriving.