ASH: ASH #107 - The Office Part 1: I Hate Mondays

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:54:45 PDT 2010

Ah-ha!  So, it was the Multiversal Office after all.  Continuity
nerd that I am: thought so.

But thinking about the return of what seems like the unending
number of universes which connect to all other universes, I
find myself theorising that, metaphorically speaking, the
multiverse(s) isn't made of meat and bone; it's mainly
connective tissue.

(And I haven't even shown yet in-story how Doug Mawtar made it
from the Omega to LNH settings via the Wood Between Words)

---
Saxon Brenton
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com