PROMO/8Fold: My father's Son

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:31:18 PDT 2010

On Sat 12 June 2010 Andrew Perron pithily pointed out:
> Of course, considering how long it's been, it could be a ripoff of The
> Avengers: Initiative.

Maybe.  But this was in response to buying the _Teen Champions_ RPG
supplement back in 2005, and the series proposal was submitted in early
2006.  _Avengers: The Initiative_ didn't start until 2007, so it would
more realistically be the case of me keeping an eye out for ideas to
pillage.

(That said, Chris M's harsh review on the Howling Curmudgeons website
for the series concept of _Avenegers: The Initiative_ meant that I never
actually read the book either, merely observed from the sidelines thanks
to the Scans Daily:
     http://www.whiterose.org/howlingcurmudgeons/archives/010434.html

---
Saxon Brenton
tV trOpes wiKi  *HUnGeRS*  and wAnts to EaT all yoUr frEe tiMe